You are going to be redirected to our partner site, ACS,
where you will be able to get a quote and subscribe to your travel insurance.


Please choose the travel insurance you would like to subscribe to: :

International Student Travel Insurance: travel insurance for students of any nationality travelling outside their country of residence for 1 to 12 months.

Schengen Area Insurance: Schengen Visa insurance for foreigners under 70 travelling in in the Schengen area for maximum 90 days. Valid for Schengen visa applications.

Foreign Resident Insurance: insurance for foreigners residing in France on a temporary basis for 1 to 12 months.