Health insurance designed for expatriates in South East Asia
ACS Health in Asia Lifetime is an expatriate health insurance plan in US Dollars exclusively designed for expats living in the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
This expatriation insurance also covers you:
- Worldwide in the case of an emergency, for stays of less than 7 weeks
- In anyone of the countries belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA)1, for stays of less than 120 consecutive days
This plan can be subscribed by people of all nationalities under 60 years old. The coverage is valid up to 74 years old. If you do not wish to have a lifetime coverage, please check ACS Health in Asia plan.
With ACS Health in Asia Lifetime, you can choose:
Among 3 levels of coverage:
- Bronze : hospitalization only
- Silver : hospitalization + routine medical expenses
- Gold : hospitalization + routine medical expenses + optical + dental + maternity + health check-up
You may reduce your premium by applying deductible ($ 100 , $ 500, $ 1 000)* or co-insurance (10%, 20%)*.
*Only available for Silver and Gold plans.
Two annual reimbursement limits:
Different length of coverage:
Your area of coverage:
- Zone 1 : Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand and for stays of less than 120 consecutive days in anyone of the countries that belong to the European Economic Area (EEA)1 except the United Kingdom
- Zone 2 : Same countries as Zone 1 plus the United Kingdom for stays of less than 120 consecutive
Among the following options to complete and reinforce your coverage:
- Assistance (repatriation, medical transportation…)
- Civil liability
- Accidental Death and Disability benefits (death benefits, disability pension…)
With ACS Health in Asia Lifetime, you will also benefit from:
- a reliable and efficient management of your insurance plans, result of more than 30 years of experience insuring people all over the world
- a multilingual team, always ready (24/7/365) to promptly attend you in case of emergency
- a direct billing for both hospitalization and outpatient expenses: no need for you to advance the medical fees
- a wide network of care: 4 600 healthcare providers in South East Asia
- a free choice of doctors and hospitals for your care
- our commitment not to cancel your policy due to above average medical expenses, nor to raise your premium above the general annual premium increase
- No extra charges for monthly, quarterly ot semiannual premium payments
- No bank charges for your claim reimbursements
1Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom