With a dedicated team of approximately 50 professionals of multiple nationalities, ACS stands proudly at the forefront of international mobility insurance brokerage. Our 40-year legacy of expertise has earned the trust of over 200,000 clients worldwide.
Online subscription - Legal information
The ACS-AMI site is owned by SAS Assurances Courtages et Services (ACS), 153 rue de l’Université, 75007, Paris, France, simplified joint-stock insurance brokerage company with a capital of EUR 150,000, more than 10 per cent of which is held by SARL ASSISTANCE ETUDIANTS.
ACS is registered at ORIAS (Organization for the Registration of Insurance Intermediaries) under the number 07 000 350
Site users acknowledge and accept that the validity of the insurance offers offered on the Site is subject to the accuracy of the answers provided and that incorrect answers may void the subscribed insurance contract.
Users of the Site agree to read, before signing the contract: the brochure, the table of benefits, and the Information Booklet, concerning the contract they have chosen. The name of the insurance company(s) guaranteeing the contract is (are) indicated on the brochures as well as on the Information Booklets.
The data recorded by ACS constitutes proof of all transactions between ACS and its customers.
Online subscription process
- When subscribing an online contract, the Subscriber completes the order form. Any form field marked with an asterisk is mandatory and must be completed by the Subscriber. Otherwise, the subscription cannot be validated.
- The Subscriber must then validate his subscription request by verifying all the information he has entered.
- To this end, a summary of the subscription request is brought to the attention of the Subscriber. It contains all the preliminary information necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
- Following the verification of the summary, the Subscriber can either rectify the information that has been entered. If any of the entered information is rectified, the verification process is repeated. After the verification, the Subscriber can confirm his subscription request. Confirmation of the subscription request constitutes recognition of the delivery of the Information Booklet and all the pre-contractual information necessary for an informed consent.
- The Subscriber may choose any of the payment methods listed in the order form. If the Subscriber chooses to pay by debit or credit card, the card will be charged immediately after the payment is validated by the subscriber’s bank.
- After the completion of the order form and payment, ACS sends a confirmation email to the Subscriber with all the documents that validate the subscribed insurance contract.
Right of withdrawal
According to the order n° 2005-648 of June 6, 2005 related to the remote sales of financial services, the persons having concluded an insurance contract by the Internet have a period of 14 clear days, as from the day on which the contract was concluded to renounce it, without any justification. This period is extended to 30 days for life insurance contracts.
However, the right of withdrawal does not apply to travel or baggage insurance policies or to contracts executed at the request of the insured before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Contracts subscribed through this Site are archived under conditions respecting the integrity of the documents for a period of 2 years.
You may have access to the archives for the contracts concerning you by sending your request by email, fax or letter to the following address: ACS, 153 rue de l’Université 75007 Paris, FRANCE.
Information on the professional uses of ACS
For any information regarding the professional rules applicable to ACS, you can consult the website of the CSCA (Chambre Syndicale des Courtiers d’Assurance).
In the event of a complaint
- ACS, Complaints Department, 153 rue de l’Université 75007 Paris
- ACPR (Prudential Control and Resolution Authority), 4 Place de Budapest, 75436 Paris Cedex 09
- CSCA (Chamber of Insurance Brokers), 91 rue Saint Lazare 75009 Paris