ACS counts around 40 employees and figure prominently among the insurance brokers specialized in international mobility, thanks to its 40 years of experience and its more than 100 000 clients all over the world.
Diplomat Insurance - ACS Holder
Located in Paris, ACS Holder is specialized for several in insurance solutions for Diplomats and International Civil Servants.
ACS Holder insures Diplomats all around the world
Based on our experience with diplomats, we offer comprehensive and customized insurance solutions to meet your needs in the following areas:
– Healthcare: 1st euro health protection contracts with the possibility of customization tailored to your expectations.
– Vehicle: insurance contracts for diplomatic or individual vehicles. We offer several types of benefits: “Tous risques”, “Tiers illimité” or “Minimum”. Discounted rates for the numerous fleets of vehicles.
– Housing: insurance contracts for embassies, consulates, mansions, buildings and various premises.
– Students: health insurance contracts for groups of scholarship students whose health protection is managed by the Ministry of Education of the country of origin.
ACS Holder insures International Civil Servants resident and non-resident in France
In order to offer you a peace of mind and an optimal security, we have designed reliable and comprehensive protection solutions in the following areas:
– Healthcare: complementary health insurance for an enhanced protection. We offer contracts for individual or for groups.
– Automobile: insurance contracts for your vehicles with special rates.
– Housing: insurance contracts for your accommodation with special rates.
Request a quote or an appointment
In order to get a personalized quote, please contact Virginie Vikström (firstname.lastname@example.org) either by email or by phone at +33 (0)1 40 47 91 11.
ACS Holder is located near many embassies in Paris and a few minutes from UNESCO.
Two possibilities to meet each other:
– In our offices located at: 153, rue de l’Université 75007 Paris. Our teams welcome you from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00. Please contact us by phone at +33 (0) 1 40 47 91 11 to schedule the appointment.
– Our team members can also come to meet you in your professional premises (embassy, consulate…). Contact us
at +33 (0) 1 40 47 91 11 to schedule an appointment.