How to subscribe if I’m travelling to several countries?
Your travel insurance can cover you in one or several countries, depending on your status and your country of departure.
- If you are leaving the European Union to travel or study abroad for more than 90 days, you are covered worldwide, except in your country of origin. You can select one of the visited countries in the subscription process.
- If you are leaving from outside the European Union to travel or study for more than 90 days, your cover will depend on your destination :
- If your destinations are exclusively part of the European Union, your coverage will apply in this area only. You can select the EU country of your choice in the subscription process.
- If you are travelling in EU and non EU countries, you are covered worldwide. In this case, please select a non EU country during the subscription.
- If you are coming to France to study or live as a resident for more than 90 days, you are covered for medical fees and hospitalization in other EU countries. Other covers (such as Repatriation, Personal Liability…) only apply in France.
- If you are travelling to a country part of the Schengen Area for a maximum length of 90 days, you are covered throughout the Schengen area (except your country of residence). You can select the Schengen country of your choice during the subscription.
You did not find what you were looking for? Contact us!